When you submit a service request through GlassNow.com.au, any information we request is used to process your order and if necessary, to contact you for help when we are processing an order. You also may receive a phone call and e-mail after our service is complete. All information we collect is stored in a secure database. As a GlassNow™ customer, your billing, email & phone info will not be rented or sold. However, we may use it to send you marketing messages (by mail, email and telephone) about related services which may be of interest to you.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions, Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails, The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Generally, the type of personal information we collect about you includes your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, the type of service you require, and your insurance details. We may also collect some information about you when you visit our website. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose, but only to collect and save data in anonymous form. The collected data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data.
What Are Cookies?
How We Collect Your Personal Information?
We generally collect your personal information directly from you. For example, you may provide us with your personal information via our website, over the phone, in correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), at one of our branches or when we attend premises to provide services.
There may be occasions when we need to source personal information about you from a third party. For example, from someone from your organisation or household who is engaging us on your behalf, from our contractors and authorised dealers who supply services to us in connection with providing services to our customers, from your insurer, or an information service provider (including credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies and credit providers) or from a publicly maintained record. If we collect personal information about you in this way, we will take reasonable steps to advise you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from any minors under the age of 18. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years or older.