- Manufacturing glass for Gold Coast residential & commercial properties
- What you need to know about window construction in Brisbane
- How To Paint Aluminium Windows
- How to Double Glaze Your Aluminium Windows
- Expert Glass Cutting with GlassNow
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Repair Cracked Glass Promptly
- Glazing for Privacy, Peace & Quiet on the Gold Coast
- A Day in the Life of a Brisbane Glass Repairs Professional
- The Future of Brisbane Glass Replacement Services
- A Window of Opportunity on the Gold Coast: Emergency Glass Repair
- Energy-efficient glazing for your home compared
- Double glazed extension – a wise investment for you & your pets?
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Pet Door Training
- 5 Ways to Create a Stylish and Sustainable Christmas
- Steps to avoid the possible risk of shattered glass during thunderstorms
- How to Protect & Preserve Your Glass Table Tops
- What’s the risk of broken glass? The Big 5 Threats that could affect your family.
- DIY Glass Repair – The Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Safety Tips for Parents from the Emergency Repair Team at Glass Now
- How hygienic is your glass in this virus conscious world?
- Glass Windows – Our View to the Outside World During Lockdown
- Tiny House, Huge Windows, All Heart
- Repair or Replace? How to save money on those ever rising energy bills!
- Glass Shelves that reflect your Individual Style
- Blondie’s “Heart of Glass” is now 40
- Do You Have A Squeaky Shower Door?
- Glass Louvres – For Your Great Outdoor Lifestyle
- Did You Know We Offer Workplace Glass & Safety Audits?
- Amazing Glass Buildings From Around The World
- Impress Your Guests! – Patio and Bifold Doors
- Looking For Some Window Inspiration?
- Windows to the Soul – Change how you see…
- Store Shopfronts – Do You Want To Stand Out In A Crowd?
- Emergency Glass – When You Need It Fast!
- Window and Glass Door Maintenance & Parts
- GlassNow glaziers have completed police checks.
- Duties of a glazier
- New Trendy Obscured Glass Styles
- Impacts of Glazing on Passive Cooling your home
- Free glass repair – do you qualify?
- Commercial Glazing – Doors, Shop Fronts and High End Architectural
- Why are bathroom windows more expensive to repair?
- Glass Replacement
- GlassNow keeping up with online saas technology.
- Residential Property Glazing Audits
- GlassNow other Services
- Pet Door – Does your best friend have their own door?
- Why You Need Proper Pool Fencing and Balustrading
- Ram Raid on Benowa ANZ
- Create an Eco Garden
- How to Teach Children the Importance of Going Green at Home
- The Chemical Free Way of Killing Bed Bugs
- GlassNow – fleet of mobile vehicles provide emergency glass repair
- Simon Says its as easy as 1,2,3
- All About Squeaky Shower Doors and How To Fix Them
- Kitchen Trends for 2014
- Top Ten Tips for taking advantage of Smart Technology in your home
- How to Save Money on your Electricity Bill in the Summer
- How to make all white all right in your home
- Want to live on the beach? Here’s what you need to know before you buy
- Why should you consider designing your own home?
- Top Tips to Make Your Old Kitchen New
- The World’s Most Awesome Swimming Pools
- How to Get Rid of Termite In Your House
- Made-to measure glass pet doors for the discerning owner
- How to Service your Patio Doors with ease
- How to select windows and doors to suit your home
- How to add value to your home using ‘curb appeal’
- Home Improvement Tips for Summer
- Choosing the Right Kitchen Island
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Ten of the Most Unusual Houses in the World
- World’s Narrowest House
- Effects of Interior Design on Wellness
- History of Glass
- We are all know that mirrors can brighten up your home, but these mirrors brighten a whole town
- Merits and Drawbacks of do it yourself home glass repairs
- Everything you need to know about finding a window glass repairer in Australia
- How to Repair Scratches in Glass Tabletops
- Top Ten Tips for Sustainable Renovations
- Top Ten Kitchen Renovation Tips
- Top Ten Bathroom Renovation Tips
- How to choose the right home inspector
- Homebuyers’ Guide to ensure you buy a happy home and not a money pit
- Creating a wet area in your bathroom
- Bringing the beauty of plants into your bathroom
- Outdoor Dining
- Enjoy art into every area of your home
- Top Ten Reasons to Double Glaze Your Home
- How to find the contractor you can trust to renovate your home
- How to cut down on moisture on your windows
- What to do when the ball hits the glass
- Whip Your Kitchen Back Into Shape: A Guide to Organization
- Build it Yourself DIY Window Boxes
- Top Ten Renovating Tips
- Top Ten Renovation Mistakes.
- Valentine’s Project: Build With Your Sweetheart
- Transforming the vision of what a yacht can be
- Top 10 Kitchen Remodeling Design Trends
- Top Five Amazing Glass Houses
✔ Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) Licensed
✔ Master Builders Queensland Member
✔ Accredited Member of the Australian Glass and Window Association (AGWA)
✔ 100% Australian owned glazing company
✔ Established for more than two decades
✔ Qualified glaziers
✔ Free onsite quotes where required
✔ Public Liability Insurance to the value of $20 million
910 966 834 11
966 834 11
QBCC License #
Master Builders License #
AGWA Accreditation #
Certificate of Prequalification CM3#